Create new CXO-Application
A new application is created with the CXO-Cockpit Server Configurator.
You can add a new CXO-Cockpit application by using Applications menu of the Configurator.
Create New Application Steps
1. To create a new CXO-Cockpit application go to Application section of the Configurator and press "Add"
2. In the opened window specify the following attributes:
- Name - write the name of the new application:
- Database - create or select the existing repository database, specify the server for the application, authentication method, database user name and password:
- Once you fill in the application details in Database section, the server name, user name and the order of the application will be filled in automatically:
- By default Export, Agent and Website services will be enabled:
The application needs still to be configured to connect to a source system. There are two ways to achieve this: