The "Email Bookmark" feature allows you to create a snapshot (Bookmark) of a report and send it to another user through email. This feature can be used for the following:
- Ask questions about the numbers
- Share thoughts/analysis about the numbers
- Send out an alert to other users or groups of users
In order to email the bookmark use E-mail Bookmark menu.
After this set the bookmark name, insert your comments to the bookmarl and press "Open email dialog" button. An e-mail with the bookmark URL will be created. When you press "Click here to open your e-mail client" button, your default email client will be started with a new email containing a unique URL to the bookmark. You can send this email to anybody, but the recipient needs to have a CXO-Cockpit account in order to open the bookmark.
- The recipient needs be a CXO-Cockpit user
- The recipient needs to have access rights to the bookmarked reports
- The recipient needs to have access rights to the bookmarked POV