If you want to determine a dashboard with a flexible number of columns and rows, then we recommend you to use the Multi-Column template. It is a great and very flexible way of building up a report that will look exactly the way you want it to look. Please have a look at the example below for more details.
Some specific features of the multi column template are:
- Variable number of columns which can be defined by combining multipe dimensions or using formulas
- Variable number of rows which can be defined by combining multipe dimensions or using formulas
- Customised column headers
- Drill down capability on the rows
- Automatic variance coloring